I don’t feel bad, at all! This coyote had a CAT IN IT’S MOUTH WHEN I SHOT IT! Eating coyote (or dog meat), thankfully, sounds worse than it is, and we make the most of what nature gives us, today it gives us coyote meat. My Gear (Shop and Support): https://www.fowlersmakeryandmischief.com/the-wooded-beardsman
Remember, eating has no morality, and what we eat is a reflection of our culture, not what is “right, or wrong.” Finally, you shoot it, you eat it, simple as that!
I will show you how to cook the dog meat so it tastes good. Most people turn their noses up at certain foods due to cultural reasons, but eating does not have morality. All animals, people included, kill to survive.
FULL PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDg2Qmw9pKicLrCFBFSeYmScyf7-hwoWV
We begin in search of a whitetail deer during the week long controlled deer gun hunt, but that turns out to be an exercise in frustration. What turns out into a predator hunt for coyote and eating dog meat. I will prepare the coyote meat in two different ways, first as a basic steak and second, in a stir fry with rice and broccoli topped with soy sauce.
To make coyote meat taste great, use the back straps and avoid the meat surrounding the scent glands found in the legs. Brine the meat in seasoning salt and water. Change the water out a few times and keep in the fridge in non-reactive container or plastic bag. Add your favorite dry rub, I prefer my own spice, Woodobo.
Website (For Email Alerts): http://thewoodedbeardsman.com/
Merch (t-shirts): https://teespring.com/stores/the-wooded-beardsman
Become part of MY TRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoSzo6nnDLKOiZ_rXHE6Gw/join
– Woodobo Spice: https://www.fowlersmakeryandmischief.com/shop-t-shirts-autographed-pictures-fowler-alone/woodobo-spice-pre-order
– Trail Cameras (Browning): https://browningtrailcameras.com/
– Flashlights (O-light): www.olightworld.com [use code “woodbeard” for 10% off]
Olight USA: http://bit.ly/2WKlkM6
Olight Canada: http://bit.ly/2VEJpHV
– Slingshots, slingbows (Simpleshot): https://simple-shot.com?aff=woodedbeardsman
– Camo (ASAT): www.asatcamo.com [use code “WoodBeard” to get 10% off]
– Inergy Apex Solar Power (Discount Code: BEARDSMAN): https://glnk.io/q0w/the-wooded-beardsman
– Norwood Portable Sawmill: https://www.norwoodsawmills.com
– Eastonmade Wood Splitter: http://www.eastonmadewoodsplitters.com/
– Briggs and Stratton: https://www.briggsandstratton.com
– Vic West (Roof): https://vicwest.com/
– inergy (Solar): https://glnk.io/q0w/the-wooded-beardsman
– Flooring: https://bigelowflooring.ca/
#wildernessliving #survivalchallenge #wildfoods