Information for the 2019-20 School Year
To Get Started With The Registration Process You Will Need:
Access to a computer and a printer as some forms are required to be printed out and brought to the Bookkeeping & Athletic offices at your school.
- Gibson Ek Families: Contact the registrar at your student’s boundary school to enroll for sports. Once your student is enrolled, you will have access to complete the Athletic Gateway registration process the next day.
- Home Based/Private School Students: To participate in athletics at the Issaquah School District, you must first be enrolled at your boundary school. Please visit our New Student Enrollment Page for instructions on how to enroll your student online. When filling out your application, please add a note in the comments section that your student is planning to participate in Sports. It will take at least 24 hours after you receive the email confirming enrollment for your student to become active in the athletics system, so please plan accordingly.
Refer to your school website for Sports Registration deadlines, and dates and times the Bookkeeping/Athletic offices will be open for you to bring in the required forms to complete the “Final” registration process. The following forms are required to be turned in as a part of that process:
- Confirmation Form
- Emergency Authorization Form
- Original Signed Doctor’s sports physical form
Copy of Grades/Transcripts (ONLY if new student to ISD)
NOTE: All students who are new to the Issaquah School District, are Home Based, or attend Private School must first be cleared and registered online prior to registering for sports. This process may take up to 3 school days. This must be done prior to starting the online sports registration process so please plan accordingly!
The online Sports Registration System (Registration Gateway) uses the same Family Access logins as Skyward.
- If your student has more than one Family, only the Primary Family will have access to login to Registration Gateway and complete the online sports registration process for your student.
- If you don’t know your username or password, go to Family Access and click on ‘Forgot your Login/Password’
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password from Family Access
- PLEASE NOTE: Passwords changed before 6pm will be uploaded to the Gateway overnight. If you make a change after 6pm, the password will not be uploaded until the following night, so please plan accordingly.
- If you are able to log in and pick your student, but not able to view the rest of the registration process, try a different internet browser.
- If the ‘Pick’ button is grayed out after you login, another family member has already started the registration process, and that family member’s login must be used to complete the process
NOTE: If you need help with your Family Access Login ID, please contact your student’s school for assistance.
All student athletes must register EACH SEASON for EACH SPORT in which they wish to participate!
ASB Card: $60 – All students turning out for a sport/activity must purchase an ASB card.
Sports Fee: $200 per student/per sport with a $400 per student maximum/year
All athletes are required to pay a $200 sports fee for each sport. No student will pay more than $400 per school year in sports fees (the 3rd sport is free). Cheer & Dance/Drill are not required to pay the $200 sports fee but may be required to pay other activity fees.
School Fees and Fines: All school fees and fines MUST be paid prior to clearance.
- The ISD policy requires an ANNUAL physical exam.
- Incoming freshmen must have a physical upon entering high school. This physical needs to be completed on or after June 1 to be eligible for the upcoming school year.
- Sports Physicals must be completed prior to the registration process & must be current for the entire season/post season.
- Students will NOT be cleared to turn out with a physical that expires during the regular season or playoffs.
- ONLY SIGNED, ORIGINAL SPORTS PHYSICALS WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO PHOTOCOPIES OR FAXES ACCEPTED
- Click here for the 2019-2020 School Year Physical Form
Important Information and Links
- Click Here to register your student for the Winter Season
- Student Athletic Handbook
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SDA) Information Sheet for Student Athletes, Coaches and Parent/Guardians – NEW
- Washington Interscholastic Activities Association Website
Summer Activities and/or Camps
The following forms are available for those who may have summer activities and/or camps and did not participate in high school athletics, dance, cheer, or drill this recent school year or have an expired physical form.
- Physical Form
- Open Gym and Summer Practice Risk and Permission Form
- Concussion Information Form
- Informed Consent Forms